There is never only one, of anyone. We all have sides. So should the characters in your book. Here are 10 points worth remembering when you are writing about people:
1. Good people are entirely capable of behaving badly.
2. Bad people can change and do some good in this world.
3. We can love someone and hate them at the same time.
4. No one is exactly what you see; there is always more to someone than meets the eye.
5. You can never get inside someone’s head and know what they’re thinking.
6. We all make mistakes; some of us are better at mistakes than others.
7. People change – sometimes good to bad, sometimes bad to good.
8. We can be lovers and haters.
9. We often bend the truth to make life more comfortable.
10. No one is perfect. Even angels can fall to Earth.